Learn how to train your donkeys to load in the trailer, ride in the trailer and stay safe. Learn how to load multiple donkeys and unload. Learn how to purchase the right trailer and how to have a safety plan in place. Donkey Trailer loading includes twelve teaching videos with over one hour of the training content by trainer Melody Johnson and a 10-page E-book (pdf) outlining key points to trailer loading.
Donkey Trailer Loading Training Video On Demand:
- Melody Johnson, introduction walking three miniature donkeys to the trailer.
- Preparing the trailer for the donkeys.
- Tying miniature donkeys to the outside of the trailer.
- Loading three miniature donkeys.
- Miniature donkeys lose in the trailer.
- Unloading three miniature donkeys.
- Providing miniature donkeys balance and consistency.
- Tying two standard and a mammoth donkey to the outside of the trailer.
- Loading a mammoth and standard donkey.
- Mammoth and standard donkey lose in the trailer.
- Unloading standard and mammoth donkey.
- Providing big donkeys balance and consistency.
- How to load the difficult donkey.
- Video cameras inside the trailer.
- Walking the donkeys back to the barn.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!
Melody Johnson, Trainer/Owner