- Leave Your Post In Draft UNTIL YOU HAVE RAN SPELL CHECK.
- Use high quality photos
- Make sure your words are not running too long in each paragraph
- Use a few videos
- Select Font and a Theme. Take a look at other professional blogs and select one that is working
- Do not swear, try to use the correct grammar
- Do not let your post get too long
- Use Bold First letters on the paragraph
- Write about your passion
- Your blog is all about you! Make it your own, be brave.
You must be logged in to post a comment.