ON DONKEY TIME ® is our business logo! Stay calm, have a plan and be a fair leader.
ON DONKEY TIME ® is our business logo! Stay calm, have a plan and be a fair leader.
Behind every photo is a story. What do you see in this photo? Leave a comment.
Donkeys deserve to wear quality halters that fit a donkey not a horse!
The Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC is a small business located in Sequim, Washington. We sell quality equine (donkey, horse and mule) tack. Each item and service we provide has our attention to detail.
Providing outstanding quality products and service by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery, production and finally shipping to our worldwide customers. Our contractors are the best in the world. Their attention to detail is why we are selling our donkey halters worldwide. Everything we do is quality. We work for you!
Our soft yacht rope is quality and humane for your donkey, horse and mule. Our fit is like no other…. We want your donkey, mule or horse to feel the difference and follow you as a leader using resistant free methods. The soft yacht rope halter/lead line is one part of our training program. The second part is our E-TRAINING. This is a powerful training tool as we train the owner to train the donkey.
Select OUR STORE to order
In Stock Donkey Halter/lead lines turn-around time is usually two days in the U.S.A
We keep our store stocked. Our contractors need time to hand make each quality yacht rope halter with the brass screw on snap and leather end. We work hard to ensure you can order our measurements and get your halter quickly. This takes planning and time.
Mammoth donkeys, Mules, Horses and ponies require us to build your equine a custom fit halter. The soft yacht rope halter must fit corectly to work. Our halters are made with the best material in the world, this is humane. No abuse ever for your equine, no bleeding from horrible cheap material. Choose from 17 colors of soft yacht rope. Dirty? Wash in a bucket of warm soapy water and let dry. Yacht rope will never frail and will never mold.
Our cost includes Free shipping in the U.S.A. We proudly ship worldwide!
WE ARE DIFFERENT!
We don’t sell your everyday rope halter and lead line. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond by creating a halter and matching lead line that work together as a powerful training tool for you and your donkey.
Our custom made rope halters were designed for donkeys with the perfect amount of pressure and release when training. Our lead lines include a heavy duty screw on brass snap that can be used as a compassionate correction device.
A lot of planning and design has gone into each halter/lead line set by trainer Melody Johnson. This is a training tool that along with an understanding of donkey psychology and personality can transform your relationship with your donkey (See Online Training Course 101).
Our donkey rope halters with matching lead line are made in the USA with top quality soft, thick yacht rope, not thin, hard polyester line. Each halter comes with a matching lead line and a lifetime warranty.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TWO AND FOUR-LEGGED!
Welcome to the farm,
GOD Bless You And Your Family Two And Four-Legged!
Do you ever find yourself thinking about donkeys? We have had donkeys in our life for fifteen years now and well it’s hard to remember life without a horse and a couple of donkeys, they are indeed part of our family.
Why Donkeys? Perhaps GOD understood before I did the importance of donkeys in our life as our donkeys are part of our family now. I have always been a human that likes to learn, digs for information, steps out of the box to try new things and I am naturally creative. Thank you, Jesus! The human brain is indeed one of the most important organs GOD gave us.
We are proud to make and sell the best quality and fit donkey rope halters. Each donkey halter is made in the U.S.A. Donkey soft yacht rope halter, lead lines with a brass snap, leather end. Check us out at our store Select Our Store.
Our Miniature and Standard Burro size soft yacht rope halter will fit from age 4 months to full-grown, sold with a matching lead line, brass twist safety snap, black leather end.
You will order the halter and let us know you want to measure the head. We will build you a perfect fitting donkey halter made to last a lifetime.
Please send questions to our e-mail at email@example.com we are happy to help you.
PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ANY HALTER ON YOUR DONKEY, HORSE OR MULE WHILE NOT IN ATTENDANCE TO AVOID SELF-MUTILATION OR DEATH.
Why are donkeys so special? Donkeys have a cross on their back, this is special.
Well, they are usually not always but usually more relaxed than the horse and well kinda like a black lab they just want to be loved on, they want to eat, they want to snuggle with their human. The donkey loves to play tug with their four-legged donkey buddy. Donkeys love to jump up and grab the neck of their donkey buddy. Donkeys are donkeys!
Donkeys never forget anything they must be treated with a fair and respectful plan. Never abuse your donkey. Rehabilitation of an abused donkey can takes many, many years and some of these donkeys can become violent towards people they associate with the past abuse. I.e., a smell, man or woman (former abuser), truck, sounds, cigarette. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is real in animals just like people. Donkeys can see in color.
What Do Donkeys Need To Stay Healthy?
1. Clean water fresh water, diet, low sugar and low protein hay Never feed donkeys alfalfa hay ever. Hay must be tested to come in no higher than 10% Sugar to keep the exotic desert equine healthy. Exercise is key.
2. Taming – Donkeys need their hooves picked out daily and their feet trimmed at least every 7 weeks
3. Donkeys need the vet to come and see them at least once a year
4. Donkeys need their teeth checked at least once a year
5. Donkeys need us, humans, to check for sores, lice, or a limp – Watch your donkey learn how they move so you can catch problems quickly
6. Donkeys need clean fresh water every day and in the winter warm water, Donkeys need to lose salt in a dry place. A salt lick will do but will not be as effective to prevent colic.
7. Donkeys need their human to be on time with meals – My donkeys hardly ever bray as they can depend on us to bring their meals, they do not need to remind us ever
8. It is a myth to believe all donkeys bray all day long they don’t bray unless they are calling out to a donkey or they are upset about meals or something else like a predator coming into their pasture. Jacks bray more. Very few jacks (stallion horse world) are worthy of reproduction. Owning a Jack is not for the beginner donkey owner or even the novice. Owning a Jack takes having people to help you manage your farm correctly it is not for the beginner.
9. Donkeys do not enjoy a bath, donkeys seem to not enjoy the water even on the warmest weather. Our donkeys get one bath a year and I hand wash their face just like my horse, never spray a donkey with a hose in the face
10. Donkeys ears can be broken and not stand up so be careful when touching them
11. Donkeys can grow lot’s of thick donkey fur for the winter
Rio our Mammoth donkey age 9 months with my hubby Scott.
12. Donkeys are looking for a great human leader who will take the time it takes, donkeys are visual learners
13. Donkeys can hear things way sooner than the horse
14. Pick up the poop every day and compost. Do not drag across your pasture until the poop has composted and killed parasites for at least one year.
15. Last but final tip about donkeys; never ever drill a donkey, less is more and remember Donkeys never forget anything – Be careful what and how you train your donkey 🙂 SELECT E-TRAINING DONKEY 101 VIDEO ON DEMAND.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!
God bless you and your family two and four-legged!
Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC
The Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC is excited to announce we are selling world-wide!
Our donkey halters are the best you can buy! We sell a lifetime warranty with all new donkey halter/lead lines and free shipping in the U.S.A. Our contractors work in the U.S.A.
Our measurements will adjust to fit any mini or standard size donkey. Mammoth donkeys, mules and horses require you to use our template and measure. We will send the copyrighted template to measure to you after you place your order.
Select Our Store to place your order, stocked sizes and donkey colors will ship the same day your order is placed.
Please never leave any halter on your donkey, mule or horse while not in 100% attendance to avoid death or self-mutilation.